As we get closer to the Giving Season it sometimes gets harder to figure out what to get people, all the ideas that I had back in the summer seem to fly out the window or not be in season any more. I always see things through out the year that I think my mom will like so I try to buy for her year round, that way when her birthday or christmas comes around I am prepared. In case you don’t do that however, here are some ideas for the mom who loves board games and Paris.
1) Cute stripy flat shoes by Eileen Fisher -$150
2) A classy gold-plated Monogrammed Necklace – $100
3) C. Wonder Ikat Tea For One Set – $38
4) Favorite Throw from West Elm in her favorite color -$19.00
5) Vintage Giant Deluxe Scrabble for family game nights – $279
6) Super fancy chocolates from Charbonnel et Walker Marc de Champagne Gold Truffle Collection – $35
7) A sampler of tea from her favorite Parisian Tea shop Kusmi Tea – $31.00