It’s that time of year again, I’m drinking hot chocolate and listening to some Frank Sinatra. While some folks are already done with their Holiday shopping, I’m just starting. Here are some ideas for the outdoorsy sister (or best friend) that doesn’t mind a little pampering every now and then.
1) Something Stylish to keep her warm outside like this BB Dakota coat
2) Some jewelry for the hiker/traveler
3) An Anthropologie Pom hat, Because who doesn’t need at least one of these.
4) American Eagle Outfitters fingerless glove set.
5) Body moisturizer designed for hikers.
6) A vintage Ski Lodge Sign
7) Personalized World Travel Journal for all her adventures.
8 Pinecone Firestarters in Wood Basket just for fun.