Shopping for men, especially fathers can be ridiculously hard. Right now I have 6 guys in the family to shop for (Dad, Brother, Boyfriend, and my boyfriend’s 2 brothers and Dad), so there is more pressure in this category than ever before. This year I decided to try a trick I use when looking at a character in a play: I focus in on 2 key traits and pick clothes or items for their homes based on those traits. So far it has been a huge help for finding gifts. Try it for yourself and see what you come up with. Enjoy!
- Tintin: The Complete Companion By Michael Farr (the story of the ultimate Boy Adventurer)- $35
- Wool-Cashmere Cable Cardigan by J Crew – $168 (For those long plane rides).
- Prohibition:A Film By Ken Burns & Lynn Novick- $19.25
- iPhone 4 Case – $25 (Just because)
- Custom Map Coasters with his favorite locations – $40
- The Beatles Pop Art Puzzle – $12.50
- A Travel Bag by La Garconne for when he comes to visit you – $290